Friday 8 April 2011

My latest Case

It was a monotonous afternoon, everything was going normally but I could feel a case coming on. We were taking my trusty sidekick Kody on a walk with my most important staff member. As the group rounded a corner we saw a dog,Sydney my staff member thought he was cute but I was sure his fluffy moustache was fake. I immediately got an idea of the situation. My theory was he had hijacked the lock on his age and busted the fence and escaped, but I hadn't the faintest Idea why. We took him home and interrogated him with questions like is your mustache fake? But he acted like he didn't understand. It was time to call in the big guns, also known as the vet. He gave us the information we needed in order to track down his owner. We immediately found where his owner lived. I drove him in the Maretzki Mobile to the house and for some strange reason he seemed excited to be home! The owner explained every thing, how he had gotten lost because the gate was open it made sense, so the mystery came to a close and we retired back to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment