Wednesday 6 April 2011

My Crazy Dog That I Love

This is my dog Kody. He looks innocent doesn't he? But he's not. Did I mention that he tried to kill me a few days ago? Well, I was taking him for a walk and we were running up the side of the house and I had a piece of ice in my hand. As we were running I threw it to the right side of me. Kody, meanwhile was on my left side and out of common sense went to see what that thing was I'd just thrown. I was still running and had no time react so Kody walked right in front of me. I tripped right over Kody, landed flat on my chest, not to mention that hurt!!!!!! So Kody, thinking he had me, stepped on my hand. I did not die, probably much to Kody's dissapointment. My dog, probably not really meaning to hurt me, thought it would make his day more interesting.

But I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment